* I'm still producing a little milk, which makes for fun shirt fronts if I forget to wear the little protective pads.
* Sully is now sometimes eating 7 and 8 ounces at a time. It's clear that he's going to eat us out of house and home.
* My hair is still coming out, a little less now. Enough to make quite a hairball, though, each time I shower.
* We recently had family portraits taken. I seriously have the most gorgeous children known to man.
* After seeing my co-worker's 3-week old baby, I now have newborn fever. I know, I know... I have a baby! He's so tiny though! No, Casey! This is it!