Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things are moving now!

Last night I hit a big milestone... I felt the baby move for the first time! Lying unsuspectingly on the couch, having just eaten some of Scarlett's Halloween candy (don't tell!), I felt a little flutter. I've been definitely feelings things way deep in my belly, but it's been mostly gas, stretching, tightening... things like that. This was my first definite feeling of quickening. Yay! I can't wait until its strong enough for Ben and Scarlett to feel too!

Next week (I'll be 20 weeks along); I have my actual anatomy scan ultrasound. After all of the crap I dealt with in my last two appointments, I'm expecting this one to be fabulous. If it isn't, I'll have some deep thinking to do. I don't really want to, but I may change doctors' offices or even just doctors within my office. I may also try out this company in Omaha called Storkvision, recommended by my friend Shana. They do supplemental ultrasounds and guarantee to find out the sex. Even though they are a little expensive and aren't covered by insurance, the idea of a guarantee, as well as a DVD of the entire event, is really appealing. I guess we'll see how it goes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment