Monday, December 19, 2011

Quack



Apparently, I'm starting to waddle. I don't necessarily think it's the weight of my belly and I don't think I do it all of the time. Yet, sometimes when I get up in the morning, my hips are sore and stiff and therefore... I waddle. After I've been sitting at my desk for more than an hour, my back and hips hurt, therefore... I waddle. After I've been sitting on the floor, my hips are a little stretched and out of joint, therefore... QUACK! Okay, I waddle.



Everything else is going well. At my six-month appointment, I was fitted for a pregnancy belt, which should alleviate a little of the back pain. Baby Bacon still seems on the big side, but I'm trying to reserve judgment on that until a little later. My doctor thought Scarlett was going to be a big baby too. During the surgery we heard my doctor mutter, "huh." Turns out she was only 6 lbs, 6 oz. She just seemed big because I didn't have as much space to hold her in there! I'm waiting to see if that's going to happen this time around. Next appointment I also have my glucose screening, which could also be an answer for Bacon's size. One thing's for sure, it's not the extra "eating for two," since I'm not able to do that at all!



I'm happily waiting the day where Scarlett can feel Bacon kicking. It's very slight now to any outsiders (Ben barely felt it), but he's very active in there. He really enjoyed the ballet, as he was moving and kicking the whole time to the Nutcracker music!

No comments:

Post a Comment